Sunday 8 September 2013

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

Heeeeeeeey there!

If you're a bit like me then you probably watch some of the girls on TV and admire and deeply envy their perfect glow-y skin! :( (If you're not like me then,well,this is a-bit awkward...read on anyway (: )

Well, It doesn't cost a fortune to add that healthy glow to your dull skin, below is two products that I use that I love,love,LOVE ; and thought I should share them with you.

Both are Garnier products from the Moisture match section. To the left I use for the drier parts of my face, or if i'm tired I apply a small amount under my eyes and instantly appears i've had 10 hours sleep ( it's perfect really! ). But, before all that, I apply a generous amount of the one on the right all over my face. It really tones your face, making it look more radient and even. Instantly you will feel your face is much smoother and you will not stop touching it... (wow sounds a tad dirty but whatever ). It contains lemon extracts so not only will your skin feel, and look perfect, it will smell soooo lush seriously.

Both can be bought in any drugstore or online (: Not too pricey, about £5.00 each roughly I paid for mine.
Do try these  out and trust me on this! It really is amazing. Hope you enjoyed this post feel free to post comments. Have a good day!
-Demi x x x

3 comments:

  1. I love this cream Garnier Hydra Adapt ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thanks for the follow!
      I've just followed back :)

      -Demi x x x

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    Yeah sure! I've just followed you... follow back :)

    -Demi x x x

    ReplyDelete