Monday 30 September 2013

SUGAR NAILS


Hello there!
Sorry it's been a while since my last post, I've just been mega busy! Thank-you to my new followers I should have followed you back, if not, let me know!

So above is a picture of my super cute sugar nails I did last-night. I really love this as it looks like you've had them done professionally and it took a lot of time&effort!

1) Start off painting your nails any colour you wish :) You can be creative and attempt a nail art or whatever you fancy ( I really fancy a McDonalds breakfast omg, but anywaaaaays ).

2) Make sure your nail varnish hasn't dried else your sugar wont stick! Roll your nail one by one in sugar ( it's really that easy)

3) This part is optional, but for extra texture and the false nail effect, re paint your nails over the top of your sugar, and roll it again in sugar.

4) Enjoy! :)

I hope you liked this post and if you try it out let me know how it worked for you!
Feel free to follow me somewhere on the left hand side:)
Have  a nice day!
-Demi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment