Saturday 26 October 2013

FAN-GIRL FRIDAY (2)


Hello!
Now, before you think I've gone mad - I AM aware it's no longer Friday and so I should probably stop living in the past but I was just soooooo tired. At least it's half term aye :) Here's the post I should have published yesterday enjoy...

If you didn't already know, Fan-girl Friday is a post that I do on the thing/things I've been obsessing over in the current week. 


I've been obsessing over my hand, isn't it pretty? Thanks for reading.
(jks) 

Above I've painted my nails ' No7 Golden Crunch 533'. As it's known darker colours for the winter, this nail varnish does just that but has glitter in it which gives it a really lovely touch. I bought it from Boots for about £4.99 and I haven't regretted it since!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Feel free to comment what you've been loving recently, i'd love to know:)
(P.s, if you haven't already, check out my MAC GIVEAWAY on my previous post)
-Demi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment