Friday 16 August 2013

GET TO KNOW ME

So, as you can probably tell, this is my FIRST post! I am new to this whole thing so go easy on me ;)
My blog was created purely from boredom...Yeeup..
Hopefully from reading this post you will be able to know a bit more about myself, enough waffle and lets start. ( omg i love waffles! )

Name: Demi-Rae Taylor.
I fan-girl over the Janoskians & my baby, Justin Bieber ( I'm not Pattie,lol ).
I'm 5"2 and I think i've stopped growing,haha go me! #teamshortass

To your left is an old pic of me.

And below is a recent pic of me, gosh how much i've changed ( not grown cos i barely grow :(  )

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post and i've left you wanting more..;)
I'd love to hear from you! Comment below a bit about yourself, or to check out your blog, or recommendations on what i should post next and i'd be delighted to hear from you!
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment