EGG HAIR MASK
To restore strength in your hair after using heat, you're going to think i'm crazy but have you ever tried an egg hair mask? It's full of proteins which will strengthen your hair! I have done it at least once a month and it really does make a difference. Below I will instruct you on what to do.
1) Depending on hair length, crack open 1-2 eggs and mix them together.
2) If you have any almond oil, or argan oil add a tea spoon of that to give it that shine.
3) Apply it to your hair, focusing mainly on the ends of your hair as that's the weakest and most damaged part of your hair.
4) A plastic bag over your hair ( not head, I know no pain no gain but seriously, I wouldn't go as far as killing myself for healthy hair ) secure it with a hair band at the top. This keeps the hair warm and absorbs the egg better.
5) The longer you leave it on your hair the better, a minimum of 25 minutes is recommended.
6) Finally rinse the egg out of your hair with lukewarm water ONLY as you don't want scrambled egg in your hair do you? I think not.
7) After this wash your hair as normal.
This method works for ALL hair types, results show clearer the more times you carry out this method.